Planning To Start An LLC In The United States?
Discover the Benefits of Starting an LLC
Limited liability, lower taxes, increased flexibility, added credibility, perpetual existence, etc. Limited Liability Companies (LLCs) provide a number of benefits. Find out why LLCs are fastest-growing entity type in the United States, and decide if an LLC is the right entity choice for you and your new business.
Learn How to Start an LLC
From choosing the right name, to applying for an Employee Identification Number (EIN), to completing the proper LLC forms and filing paperwork, there are several steps involved in starting an LLC online — but with the right information, and an experienced online LLC provider, it can be surprisingly easy.
Compare the Top LLC Providers
There are hundreds of online LLC formation companies. Which one is best? We’ve done the research, making it easier for you to make the best choice. Check out our comparison chart of the Top 5 online LLC providers, and read our reviews of the top 15 choices, with detailed information about price and services.
Get Answers To All Of Your LLC Questions
- Does my LLC need an Employer Identification Number (EIN)?
- What is a Registered Agent — and Do I Really Need One?
- Single Member LLC vs Sole Proprietorship
- LLC vs S Corporation
- Should I Trademark My Business Name?
- Is An LLC The Right Entity Choice For Me?
- Should I form an LLC for my Real Estate Investment?
- LLC Management Structures (Members vs Managers)
- What is an Operating Agreement and Do I Need One?
- Can my LLC be Taxed as an S Corporation? Is it Beneficial?
- How Much Does It Cost to Form an LLC
- What State Should I Form My LLC In?
- Can I Get an EIN Without a SSN?
- How Do I Choose The Right Name For My LLC?
- Series LLCs for Real Estate Investments
- Federal Business Licenses You May Need